① 所在院校留学生办公室的转学同意信 (必须加盖公章)
1. IO Programs are open to all persons worldwide provided they are:
at least 18 and below 60 years old (with exception);
at least high school-graduate;
physically and mentally fit;
For exceptions, please contact Center of International Education, Shandong International University.
Please mail the following documents to Center for International Exchange of Shandong International University before the Application deadline。You may also send the documents by E-mail.
1) Non-degree Students
①IO Application Form for international students
②Academic diploma: A copy of the applicant’s latest academic diploma or confirmation of enrollment in high school or university.
③A copy of the applicant’s passport.
④Copy of bank receipt of the Application Fee (RMB 600)
⑤Reference by someone other than a family member(for 1 semester or 1 year students;)
⑥Resume (one page is enough)(for 1 semester or 1 year students)
⑦ Passport size colored photo(except for red background)-8(less than 1 semester)-12(1 semester or longer)
2) More documents are required for those who are studying in another Chinese institution：
①A stamped approval letter from the Foreign Students’Office of the current university.
②A copy of the valid visa or Residence Permit in China.
3) Please send the filled Application Form and other required documents by surface mail, email to:
The International Office
Shandong Vocational College of Foreign Affairs Translation
Rushan National AAAA Level Tourist Area, Weihai, P. R. China 264504
3. Within two months of receiving the complete application documents, we will send to qualified applicants a confirmation of a reserved placement in the program. An Admission Notice and JW202 form for visa application will be sent as well.
1) Take the following documents to the Embassy or Consulate:
①Reference by someone other than a family member(for 1 semester or 1 year students;)
②Visa Application Form(completed);
③Valid passport (it must be valid for a minimum of 6 months and for the duration of the program);
④Admission Notice (provided by IO)
⑤The JW202 Visa Form (for long term students )(provided by IO);
⑥Visa application fee;
⑦2 passport size photos;
2) Applicants studying less than one semester should apply for an F-visa or L-visa. Applicants studying for six months or more should apply for an X-visa. In most countries visa processing takes approximately 2 weeks. Early enrollment is strongly advised to take into account the time needed for visa documents to be sent by IO office and visa processing time by the Embassy or Consulate.
① Neither Chinese Course at bachelor degree or above level nor required courses of other specialty is available at School of Int’l Exchange. But the School provides Chinese language training before the study of other specialty, and enroll students of other specialty coordinating with other organs of Shandong International University.
② Textbooks are included in the tuition fee.
③The application fee is US$50 or RMB 420 per person per program/course
4. How to pay:
From abroad, the application fee needs to be sent by telegraphic transfer (T/T)
Account Name：Shandong Vocational College of Foreign Affairs Translation
In China, the application fee (RMB 400) is to be paid by cash in person to the IO of University of International Relations.
Students who have paid the tuition fee by telegraphic or bank transfer must fax a copy of bank receipt to the IO in order to verify the payment.
According to the rules of the Chinese government, those who study over one semester (one semester included)are required to purchase medical and hospitalization insurance, which is 600 RMB for a year, 400 RMB for one semester. Students are supposed to pay it in full with the tuition fees. For those who have already purchased the insurance in home country, please present your insurance documents upon registration in IO. The insurance is supposed to cover the duration of your study.
6. About the Health Examination:
If you come to the school with an “X” visa which requires a Residence Permit, you will first need to pass a health examination for a Health Certificate. If you take the examination in your home country, and you physical check-up results are reviewed and passed in the Jinan Entry-Exit Inspection and Quarantine Bureau, you will receive a Health Certificate at the cost of around RMB 60. Since the check-up form must be the same as is used in China and the requirements for the content are strict, we would recommend taking the examination after you come to Weihai.